October 26, 2008

Gettin' Crafty

I do not claim to be a crafty person, but every once in awhile I get a little bug and I pull out the craft supplies. I saw these cute little dolls on a friend's blog and thought Ella would love them. I made enough for all of Ella's friends at her birthday party and then I made a set for Ella to play with and one for our cousin Carli. I have to say that by the end of this project I was pretty much over making crafts but everyone has enjoyed playing with these cuties. The only problem - I can't find a glue to keep the ponytail balls on. I used wood glue for the heads, but it doesn't adhere fast enough for the little balls and I don't want to sit and hold all of those ponytails on until they dry. I used hot glue and I just keep regluing, but if I could find a solution that would be fantastic.

2 comments:

Julie E. said...

I'm so glad you put a picture of these on here... I need you to help me make some.

The Kansas Stephens said...

what about that new gorilla glue? Is that scrapbook paper around spools? Super cute! That looks like a fun project for my LG's (little girls)