Brooklyn's class gave all of the moms a Mother's Day Tea. It was delightful! They read poems and sang songs. Brooklyn gave me all sorts of art projects she had made just for me. My favorite is a little book that has a page that says, "My favorite time together is when we are triing lipstik on." This must be the mother of her dreams - I don't remember putting lipstick on with Brooklyn, in fact I rarely put on lipstick alone. I love this girl!! She is so much fun to be around. I am so thankful I get to be her mom.
3 comments:
That is so hilarious! I love it. I love finding out things we "do" with our kids that somehow we never "remember" doing. Brooklyn is such a fun girl!
What a great picture of the two of you! Whitney is into makeup too. I have no idea where she gets that from!
So fun. Even though I have three boys, my Ryan likes to try on lipstick too (It's now stored on the top shelf of my linen closet ;)
Post a Comment