November 02, 2008

A Little Time-Out Fun

This post will probably implicate me in my mean mom ways, but it was just too funny. The girls were arguing and fighting non stop. After several warnings, they both ended up in time out. There was much weeping and wailing as they headed to the time out spot. The drama was so extreme that Porter thought they were being silly and he decided to join in the fun. I love that they are really crying and he thinks it's so funny. The girl's faces look like they were physically punished before being sent to time out (they weren't) and Porter looks like I just told everyone they were getting candy. He sat here in time out with them for the whole time. Ella and Brooklyn did not find this as humorous as I did, especially when I started taking pictures.








3 comments:

Julie E. said...

I'm laughing right along with Porter! (I promise I won't tell your girls I saw these pictures...)

Sharon said...

That is hilarious! I'm sure someday Brooklyn and Ella will be able to look back and laugh, too!

Kim Chapman said...

That is so funny. I love the things kids do.