November 02, 2008

My New Exercise Friend

Since I've really been trying to hit the books these days, I have found it hard to find time to do all the things I want to get done everyday. Exercise is supposed to get on my to do list everyday, but more and more often it's not quite making it there. I was getting settled into an exercise routine, but with the limit on my time, the hour long aerobic workout just isn't fitting it. But then I made a fabulous discovery. I found an amazing workout video. It's only 20 minutes - I sweat, my muscles burn and I feel energized. I do the advanced workout, but it is tough (especially with Ella drilling me with questions while I'm trying to do pushups). There is also a beginner and intermediate version. Happy work-outs!!

3 comments:

tamara said...

Well, Sarah, you'll have to let us know the name of the exercise video so we can check it out :-)

Julie E. said...

Is this a video you can buy, or do you just do it while watching it on the computer?

tamara said...

DUH, I missed the link originally, Sarah...Sorry, it works just fine :-)