March 11, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary

10 comments:

John and Jenny said...

What a great picture! I love that Dallin actually looks happy. Happy Anniversary!

Julie E. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Larissa said...

Great picture! Happy anniversary.

Nicki Wilson said...

10 YEARS!?!?! Yeah you guys are what we young people call old ;)Love you!

Nicki Wilson said...

Oh and I almost forgot Happy Anniversay! Still remember getting pulled over by the cop lady the night before. Do you have the ticket in your scrapbook? that's where she told ya to put it! Love and miss you guys tons! See ya soon!!

the dahle family said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it's been ten years already?

Silcox Stories said...

I remember that day so well (and the night before; such a happy cop- I still think she was jealous!). That day meant a lot to me, it was the first temple wedding that I was a part of; you were such an example to me when it came to hard choices that I had make for my wedding. HAPPY ANNIVESARY! You have a wonderful family!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. You've made it through your 1st decade....here's to many more ;)

emblair said...

What a great picture! Happy 10th!

McKay and Rachel said...

Ya'll are AWESOME!

I remember your Utah reception like it was ... well, about 10 years ago. HAHA :)

You're great!