When should you be concerned that your two year old might have a touch of obsessive compulsive disorder?

When he's lining up all of his goldfish before he eats them for lunch or the fact that he absolutely cannot stand having sticky hands (A good thing when he's eating pancakes with syrup - he doesn't leave the table before I wipe his hands - A bad thing when I have to wipe his hands every two minutes throughout the meal)?
5 comments:
That is too cute. Maybe he is just math minded like his dad. :-)
I love when he comes to my house and carries his monkey lunchbox around with him. He is so fun!
I love this boy! He can do no wrong in my opinion...well, other than grow up too fast! ;) I still remember holding him in Relief Society and getting in my snuggles. I think he is just SOOOOOO smart that he has to make every task as challenging as possible to keep his interest! ;)
Oh, and I don't check your blog for a bit and there are a TON of new posts! That'll teach me....
Hmmm...he and Molly would get along perfectly! It would be a very clean and orderly playdate. :)
i miss the fort worth zoo!! your kids are so darn cute! I wanna come take pics of them!!! and how did that cute little red head get your curls?? :) LOL
Post a Comment