April 07, 2009

Baden's Baptism

Baden was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on March 28th. It was a beautiful day and we were surrounded by so many of our family and friends. Baden never stopped smiling - what a happy boy. We are so grateful for him and his desire to choose good.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

It was a special event. We're glad that we could be there to witness it and see Baden's big smile! This is a great picture of your family.

The Tait Family said...

What a great looking family! Congrats to Baden on being baptized. That is awesome1

Tami said...

Congratulations Baden! What a great day for you! We miss you guys!

Larissa said...

Congrats Baden! What an exciting day. Wish we could have come, too!

Julie E. said...

We're so glad we could be a part of this special day. We love Baden and his family : ).

tamara said...

What a great family picture! Wish we could have been there...

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Congrats Baden! What a cute family you have.

Julie said...

How exciting! I'm so sorry I missed it, but I'm not there to hear the announcements anymore...sigh...
Funny thing though, I opened a hymnal today in Relief Society and there was a copy of Baden's baptism program! You'll have to make sure and send me an email next time so I can make sure and be there!! :)

The walker family said...

Congratulations Baden! I miss you Sarah!

Kim Chapman said...

Wish we could have been there. I bet it was a beautiful day. Congratulations, Baden. You are an amazing kid!

McKay and Rachel said...

Congrats - what an exciting and important day

Kristin said...

What an incredible thing it must be to see your oldest child be baptized! You have a beautiful family. You all look so happy!