Our Place to Remember
What a fantastic picture! Ella is so grown up! I cannot believe how long her hair is. Miss you.
Wow! I can't believe how much older Ella looks. That is a great picture. What a beautiful family you have!
WOW..how cute are they?!? I love their matching outfits :-)
What a beautiful quad!
Oh Sarah, your kids are priceless. I sure hope we can visit each other someday soon. I think about you and your family all the time. We should make a date to talk soon, even if it's late after everyone's in bed.
The girls Easter outfits are beautiful, Baden looks good in his pink tie.
How cute are your kids?! That Porter cracks me up...:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a fantastic picture! Ella is so grown up! I cannot believe how long her hair is. Miss you.
Wow! I can't believe how much older Ella looks. That is a great picture. What a beautiful family you have!
WOW..how cute are they?!? I love their matching outfits :-)
What a beautiful quad!
Oh Sarah, your kids are priceless. I sure hope we can visit each other someday soon. I think about you and your family all the time. We should make a date to talk soon, even if it's late after everyone's in bed.
The girls Easter outfits are beautiful, Baden looks good in his pink tie.
How cute are your kids?! That Porter cracks me up...:)
Post a Comment