The kids started school about a month ago. We are finally getting back into the school routine. Baden started third grade and he says its a little bit tougher than last year but he likes his teacher and he's already learned so much. Brooklyn loves school and she has so many friends. I walked into the school today and two kids approached me to ask if I was Brooklyn's mom. She's so great.
I can remember so many thing about second and third grade. It's hard for me to believe that I have a 2nd and 3rd grader now.
Ella and Porter are enjoying time with mom. Ella has a little preschool with her friend twice a week and Porter gets to play with his buddy twice a week. I love just hanging out with them - trying to take advantage of every second before they too head off to school.
A couple of first days from the past.


5 comments:
What great pictures! We miss you guys! It is fun to see them grow in the pics. I know how you feel. OUr kids keep growing, huh?
awwww I love looking at all the past 1st days!
I can't believe how fast this year is going! I love the old pictures you posted....I totally remember when your kids were that small.
Holy Smokes, your kids are so much bigger than I remember them. They are absolutely adorable as well! Sure miss you guys - hope life is great.
Sarah,
Your kids are so adorable.
What cute back to school pics!
Post a Comment