
Several times today Brooklyn has been asked if she feels any taller and her response has been the same, "I'm not feeling very high." Do you remember when you thought you would actually feel taller (or a little high) on the day that marked another year of your birth? I think Brooklyn thought she would and there was a little disappointment that she wasn't feeling any additional height today. But I think she had a nice day despite the lack of inches.
Six whole years since our beautiful Brooklyn Elizabeth joined our family. And we've enjoyed every minute of it - we love her excitement, her great voice (yes, even the loudness that comes along with it), her desire to chose right, and her great ability to liven up a room. Our family would probably be pretty boring if it wasn't for our Brooklyn. What a wonderful bundle of energy and spunk.
Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! We love you.
6 comments:
I love that she wants to feel "high!" I LOVE, LOVE kids! I'll make sure and tell her that I think she looks taller on Sunday. Isn't it funny that when you become a grown-up you want to feel "younger" or "lighter" on your b-day? :)
Don't tell the other 6 year olds out there that Brooklyn's my favorite : ). Happy Birthday.
We are so happy you guys have a blog! I didn't even know! Your kids are adorable! We are so excited to keep in touch more often! YEAH!
Happy belated Birthday Brooklyn. It's so good to see you growing up taller and taller everyday. I think of you often. Have fun in first grade.
much love,
Miss Sara
Love your blog, Sarah. You do such a nice job and it's so great to see how big and cute your kids are. We miss you guys!
i found you! fun blogging sarah!
Post a Comment