Our Place to Remember
As sad as it is... I'm pretty sure I can still take naps anywhere. I fell asleep standing up at 24 Hr. Fitness the other day.
I wanna nap like that!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful all your kids are! I'm so glad that you're part of the blogging world now :)
so cute! I think I could fall asleep... but I don't think people would leave me alone and be quiet. I need that part for sure!
Too cute...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
As sad as it is... I'm pretty sure I can still take naps anywhere. I fell asleep standing up at 24 Hr. Fitness the other day.
I wanna nap like that!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful all your kids are! I'm so glad that you're part of the blogging world now :)
so cute! I think I could fall asleep... but I don't think people would leave me alone and be quiet. I need that part for sure!
Too cute...
Post a Comment